In this post, we will be discussing what a funeral acknowledgement is, how to write a funeral acknowledgement with some examples acknowledgement for funeral.
What is Funeral Acknowledgement?
A Funeral Acknowledgement is a method of appreciating everyone who attended the funeral and helped the family during the Funeral Program. Funeral Acknowledgement can be sent as a note to the people who were there in the program and expressed their sympathy to the family of the person who passed away.
However, people also post a funeral acknowledgement on websites and local newspapers to show their appreciation.
Sample Acknowledgement Phrases for Funeral
The family can use short verses in the thank you card for the funeral. Some of the phrases that can be used in the Funeral Acknowledgement Card can be:
- “The family of the deceased individual would like to express our heartfelt gratitude for your condolences and sympathy during this difficult time.”
- “Names of family members express their deepest gratitude for your condolences during our time of bereavement. Thank you for your love and support.”
- “We all felt your thoughts and prayers following the death of the Deceased Individual. Thank you for your condolences during this difficult moment.”
What to Say in Funeral Acknowledgement?
Here are some important points you should not miss in your funeral Acknowledgement card.
- You should include the first and last name of the person who passed away and their location.
- You should express your appreciation to all who were there during that time.
- You should include any special person who contributed and helped at the funeral.
Here are some examples of Funeral Acknowledgement Card,
Examples of Funeral Acknowledgement
The Husband and family of late Mr..... desire to return their thanks, for your kind expression of sympathy in their recent great loss and especially your kindness in having Mass offered. The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass will be offered for your intentions.
Thank you sincerely for your kind expression of sympathy and thoughtfulness. It is deeply appreciated and will always be remembered by the family of Kenneth Tom Smith.
Thank You There are really no words to express our heartfelt thanks for the sympathy and support you have extended towards our family during this time of sadness. The Family of Jonathon Davidson
We deeply appreciate your kind expression of sympathy in our time of great sorrow. We know our pain will decrease and what will remain will always be. Love all whom you hold dear precious is the time you share. Do Not wait for tomorrow For tomorrow may not be .. Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. The Simms Family
Thank You We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful expression of sympathy during this difficult time. They've been a source of great comfort and will always be remembered. The family of Sandra Larson
Thank You Thank you sincerely for your kind expression of sympathy and thoughtfulness. It is deeply appreciated and will always be remembered by the family of Marilyn Lehman.
The Family of Lillian M. Kenner is grateful for your expression of love and kindness. We thank you for your prayers that continue to guide and support us at this time. May God richly bless you.